Thursday 22 March 2012

A Few Thank-Yous!

I know this is a bit delayed but I would like to formally and publicly thank the following people for helping me pull off the fantastic spaces at the recent Ideal Home and Garden Show.

Firstly, thanks to Tara at  www.imaginepr.ca for including me in the show.

Thanks also, to Cheryl at www.stoneycreekfurniture.com for shopping with me and providing all of the luxurious furnishings and accessories for the Shipping Container Cottage and Shed Home Office.




Thanks so much to Christina and Alex at www.urbanbarn.com in Stoney Creek for providing the ultimate manly furnishings and accessories in the Ultimate Man Cave.



Finally, thank you to Adriane at www.adrianeduckworth.com for the original art she provided for both exhibits.



The show was a great success, and more importantly, a lot of fun! I'm fortunate to have been involved and look forward to more opportunities in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment